- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Only a major (a person above the age of 18 years) is eligible to place orders with Cheap bargains. By placing an order with us, you acknowledge that you are a major.
- Cheap Bargains reserves the right to recover any loss, financial or otherwise, caused due to a transaction by a minor. The parents or legal guardians of all the minors who enter into a contract with Cheap bargains undertake to make good any loss, financial or otherwise, suffered by such dealing. Besides, Cheap bargains is free to pursue any and every legal remedy available under the law, for the time being in force, in case of dealing with a minor as a party to the contract.
- Unless otherwise mentioned on the Product Listing, all the prices of Cheap Bargains Products are inclusive of GST.
- Business days of Cheap bargains are Monday through Friday, excluding New South Wales (NSW) Public holidays.
- Cheap Bargains reserves the right to refund any order that would not be in the best interests of the company.
- The PayPal payment funded by an eCheque could delay the processing of your Order till the time your payment clears.
- Cheap bargains shall not be liable for any loss of income, profits, contracts, data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.